Short and sweet this time!
- Lindsay Lohan has come back into the spotlight, complete with a new, unidentifiable accent. Hear it for yourself! Lindsay says,’It’s a mixture of most of the languages I can understand or am trying to learn.’ It’s a global accent for her latest venture: a nightclub in Athens, Greece.
- The latest emoji update is adding in emojis to keep up with popular culture, such as the face palm emoji, the fox, fingers crossed, and an emoji doing the shrug (¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
- Neil Patrick Harris becomes Count Olaf for Netflix’s rendition of Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Kendall Jenner turned 21 today. Add another one to your “younger than me but more accomplished list”
- Melania Trump just made a campaign speech in Pennsylvania today. Her focus as First Lady would be cyber-bullying and women’s rights. #ohtheirony
- Speaking of Trump…
- The artists on the Hamilton mixtape tho! Sia, Kelly Clarkson, Nas, John Legend, Usher, and more
- Last night was a historic and legendary night in sports, with the Cubs winning the World Series after over a century. The parade will be tomorrow starting at Wrigley Field
- Queen B performed at the Country Music Awards last night with fellow Texans, the Dixie Chicks. The performance got a lot of backlash, but Bey still slays
- If you haven’t voted yet, go vote!
Next time you get Popish, the world will be very different…