Did she write this to me? Weekly reminder to self!
- Call up your best friend.
- Listen to your favorite songs from what feels like a lifetime ago (my feel-good playlist features all the songs I loved during my senior year of high school and freshman year of college; ah, a throwback to when I was young and naive).
- Curl up by a window with a cup of tea + a new book.
- Binge-watch a TV series (my guilty pleasure is SATC, predictably).
- Get a new bathrobe (the plusher the better), brew tea with lemon + ginger, start a DIY at-home facial. Light candles, steam your face, apply a mask to your hair + face, and marinate in yourself in an extravagant bath.
- Clean + re-organize the room where you spend the majority of your time.
- Change your alarm to “Good Morning” by John Legend. Trust—it’ll make waking up easier and early mornings sweeter.
- Disconnect from social media…
View original post 242 more words